Unit 2 – Creating Presentations Based on Notes
- Plan an effective presentation from notes
- Apply design guidelines to divide text into individual slides
- Create an introductory slide that identifies the topic
- Apply the 7 x 7 rule for text lines on individual slides
- Create a closing slide that completes the presentation
- Select a theme template that complements the presentation
This unit will make use of the features learned in Unit 1 while you create presentations entirely from notes. The information for the presentations will be given to you, but you will need to divide the information into separate slides, organize the wording on each slide, select an appropriate theme template, and ensure a business-quality presentation.
You will work with a partner during the practice activities to help and critique each other’s work.