Welcome to Presentation Software
This course provides an introduction to creating electronic presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
It is scheduled over a six-week period and will take you approximately 30 hours to complete.
- create a presentation using theme templates and slide layouts
- use outline view and clipart to create a slide show
- create a presentation for the Web
Before you begin, please check that you have access to a computer with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 installed.
The text of the course is available in 4 formats:
- This site!
- As an ePub file that is usable with most eBook readers and tablets. Download it here.
- As a PDF, that can be print or is also usable on most eBook readers, tablets and computers. Download it here.
- As a wiki.
Make sure that you print a copy of the course outline and the course schedule. Check the discussion board for messages from your instructor and classmates.
Enjoy the course!